Do you have any of the following in your wallet and want to send it somewhere?
- Stablecoins like USDC, DAI, USDT
- ERC-20 tokens on Ethereum and Polygon
You're in the right place!
1. Hit the "$" button on the bottom of the app's UI to view what tokens you have in your wallet already. If you don't have any yet, you can click the "Buy" button or use a trusted exchange and send funds to your Bitski wallet!
2. Hit the "Send" button to bring up the screen where we can pick which currency to send and choose how much we will send.
3. Input the amount of currency you want to send. In this example, we will use native gas token of the Polygon blockchain, MATIC.
If you want to select a different currency like ETH, you can hit the name of the currently selected currency and then choose a different token. (We already have MATIC selected here)
4. Lets send 1 MATIC to our friend, Thinh. In the "To:" field, we can paste an 0x wallet address, or an ENS name. Since we know Thinh's ENS name is thinh.eth, we can just type it in and then hit "Continue" to advance to the signing screen.
5. On the signing screen, you can check the important details. Let's check that the address is correct, and the amount is correct. We can also see the gas amount and our total amount of the selected currency we still have left. (Polygon is cheap, so we don't need to sweat this transaction!)
6. Hit "Authorize" to finalize the transaction. Once it is sent to the blockchain, our friendly Nyancat will appear! We can also hit the "View on Polyscan" button to see more details about what is happening on the blockchain explorer.
If you are unsure about how to send, what you can or can't send, or any other questions about your wallet, please ask us at firstname.lastname@example.org!